Purposely designed to function in a multitude of settings from day hikes to downtown, the women's-specific Archeon 30 features high-quality craftsmanship and sustainable recycled fabrics made to weather daily abuse. With a removable raincover, internal reservoir sleeve, webbing lash points and side pockets - this versatile pack is just as comfortable hiking as it is high-tailing it on the next train out of town.
With a focus on comfortable carry in a range of volumes and profiles, the series covers needs from backpacking and travel to hiking and commuting.
Clean lines and beautiful fabrics and hardware combined with utilitarian function and durability creates timeless packs.
SUSTAINABLE & DURABLE BUILD
Constructed with recycled materials without compromising Osprey’s commitment to quality construction, design and durability.
- Dual ice ax loop and webbing attachment points
- Fixed top lid with pocket and webbing attachment points
- Dual low profile stretch woven hipbelt stash pockets
- HDPE framesheet and dual-profiled aluminum alloy stays spread load across the entire backpanel
- Mesh-covered bumped foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to body
- Adjustable harness
- Edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and large load support
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Seamless lumbar-to-hipbelt body wrap transfers load from frame to hipbelt
Archeon 30 Women's
- Load Range : 5-9 kg
Volume Dimensions Weight O/S 1831 in3 / 30 l 54H x 31W x 24D cm 1.734 kg