Sustainable recycled materials, minimalistic design and quality craftsmanship make the women's-specific Archeon 45 pack one you'll reach for no matter the adventure. Whether you're traveling, cragging or backpacking, it's utilitarian function and durability have you covered. Dual side pockets, an internal reservoir sleeve, removable raincover and comfortable carry add to its versatility while a clean silhouette adds to its style.
With a focus on comfortable carry in a range of volumes and profiles, the series covers needs from backpacking and travel to hiking and commuting.
Clean lines and beautiful fabrics and hardware combined with utilitarian function and durability creates timeless packs.
SUSTAINABLE & DURABLE BUILD
Constructed with recycled materials without compromising Osprey’s commitment to quality construction, design and durability.
- Dual ice ax loop and webbing attachment points
- Fixed top lid with pocket and webbing attachment points
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- HDPE framesheet and dual-profiled aluminum alloy stays spread load across the entire backpanel
- Mesh-covered bumped foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to body
- Adjustable harness
- Edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and large load support
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Seamless lumbar-to-hipbelt body wrap transfers load from frame to hipbelt
Archeon 45 Women's
- Load Range : 9-16 kg
Volume Dimensions Weight WXS/S
2624 in3 / 43 l
64H x 33W x 29D cm 1.805 kg