Less is more with the Atmos AG LT 50, delivering our extraordinary, ventilated and comfortable AntiGravity suspension in a more streamlined silhouette for technical backpackers. Even lighter than its original counterpart, LT delivers the same best-in-class carry while providing a thoughtfully simple, capable feature set, including an integrated raincover, side panel zip access, floating top lid, reinforced shove-it pocket and internal hydration sleeve. From weekend explorations to weeklong expeditions, Atmos AG LT 50 is up to task. Made with bluesign® approved, recycled main body fabrics and designed to pass the test of time, no matter where you take it.
IMPROVED & EASIER FIT
A Fit-on-the-Fly® hipbelt delivers a precise fit for a range of sizes while an intuitive ladder adjustment system makes backpanel torso adjustment even more personalized.
Ready for the rain with an included raincover.
Stripped down, simplified feature-set for streamlined use.
Thoughtfully designed with bluesign® approved, GRS-certified recycled fabrics and PFAS-free DWR.
- Included raincover made with PFAS-free DWR and bluesign® approved materials
- Curved zip access on one side of panel
- Floating top lid with lash points
- Fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket
- Tall dual-access side water bottle pockets
- Dual upper/lower side compression straps
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual ice axe loops with upper compression strap capture
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve with center back exit port
- 4 mm powder coated full peripheral frame, Easy to access and operate injection-molded ladder torso adjustment system, Frame sizing allows for two sizes per gender fit
- Two-tone spacer mesh adds strength, Silicone print in lumbar zone adds grip for load transfer and comfort
- Die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoForm wrap upper
- Revolutionary AG system seamlessly extends the tensioned backpanel into the hipbelt, Hipbelt overlay is integrated into the frame to ensure consistent load transfer, Extendable, custom Fit-on-the-Fly® Hipbelt offers a precise fit for varying waist sizes, Incremental length and angle adjustments allow for a fine-tuned fit, Crossbody ErgoPull design pulls weight into lumbar when hipbelt is tightened
ATMOS AG LT 50
11 - 16 kg
3051 IN3 / 50 L
32.68H X 13.78W X 11.81D IN.
3234 IN3 / 53 L
34.65H X 13.78W X 11.81D IN.
MAIN: bluesign® approved recycled 210D nylon honey comb contrast, PFAS-free DWR
ACCENT: bluesign® approved recycled 210D high tenacity nylon, PFAS-free DWR
BOTTOM: bluesign® approved recycled 500D high tenacity nylon, PFAS-free DWR