When the journey calls for a lightweight pack but you can't afford to compromise on comfort and carry capacity, the streamlined Aura AG LT 65 offers the best of both worlds. From weekends flush with gear to your longest backcountry expeditions, LT delivers the same award-winning AntiGravity suspension while providing a thoughtful, streamlined, capable feature set. We trimmed weight where it counts while considering the core features that make Aura the flagship it is: an integrated raincover, side panel zip access, floating top lid, reinforced shove-it pocket and internal hydration sleeve. Made with bluesign® approved, recycled main body fabrics and designed to pass the test of time, no matter where you take it.
IMPROVED & EASIER FIT
A Fit-on-the-Fly® hipbelt delivers a precise fit for a range of sizes while an intuitive ladder adjustment system makes backpanel torso adjustment even more personalized.
Ready for the rain with an included raincover.
Stripped down, simplified feature-set for streamlined use.
Thoughtfully designed with bluesign® approved, GRS-certified recycled fabrics and PFAS-free DWR.
- Included raincover made with PFC/PFAS-free DWR and bluesign® approved materials
- Curved zip access on one side of panel
- Fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket
- Tall dual-access side water bottle pockets
- Dual upper/lower side compression straps
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual ice axe loops with upper compression strap capture
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve with center back exit port
- 4 mm powder coated full peripheral frame, Easy to access and operate injection-molded ladder torso adjustment system, Frame sizing allows for two sizes per gender fit
- Two-tone spacer mesh adds strength, Silicone print in lumbar zone adds grip for load transfer and comfort
- Die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoForm wrap upper
- Revolutionary AG system seamlessly extends the tensioned backpanel into the hipbelt, Hipbelt overlay is integrated into the frame to ensure consistent load transfer, Extendable, custom Fit-on-the-Fly® Hipbelt offers a precise fit for varying waist sizes, Incremental length and angle adjustments allow for a fine-tuned fit, Crossbody ErgoPull design pulls weight into lumbar when hipbelt is tightened
AURA AG LT 65
11 - 16 kg
2929 IN3 / 48 L
29.53H X 13.78W X 11.81D IN.
3051 IN3 / 50 L
31.5H X 13.78W X 11.81D IN.
MAIN: bluesign® approved recycled 210D nylon honey comb contrast, PFAS-free DWR
ACCENT: bluesign® approved recycled 210D high tenacity nylon, PFAS-free DWR
BOTTOM: bluesign® approved recycled 500D high tenacity nylon, PFAS-free DWR