The Daylite® Tote is ready and waiting for your next day hike, weekend trip to the farmer's market and study session at your favorite coffee shop. This pack transitions seamlessly from backpack to tote with multiple carry options to suit your needs. The padded internal sleeve can hold a laptop or hydration bladder, providing you with multiple options for work and play. Built with an eye toward sustainability using high-quality bluesign® approved recycled fabrics, GRS-certified recycled polyester and a PFC-free DWR coating.
The Daylite Series accommodates a kaleidoscopic range of activities from day hikes on local trails to festivals, farmers markets and global travel.
Constructed with main body bluesign® approved fabrics, GRS-certified recycled polyester and PFC-free DWR; a sustainable build that's durable and can take years of everyday wear and tear.
- Top-zip access to main compartment with tote or backpack-style carry
- Front and back panel shove-it pocket for stashing items on the go or to tuck away tote straps
- Elevated padded laptop/reservoir sleeve
- Internal zippered mesh organization pocket with key clip
- Dual water bottle side mesh pockets
- Secure front panel zipper pocket
- Large backpanel luggage pass-thru
- Breathable spacermesh harness for comfortable backpack-style carry
- Easy-to-grab, or over-one-shoulder carry, dual tuck-away webbing straps
DAYLITE TOTE PACK
1220 IN3 / 20 L
43H X 38W X 21D CM
MAIN: bluesign® approved 300D recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR
ACCENT: bluesign® approved 600D recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR
BOTTOM: bluesign® approved 600D recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR