You're committed to pedaling everywhere you can't walk-day in and day out, rain or shine-and you need a pack that's just as dedicated. The Metron matches your allegiance to human-powered transportation with bike-specific features and an urban aesthetic that complements your lifestyle. Internal organization and a padded laptop sleeve ensure your electronics and clothing stay put and protected when you're on the move. Compression straps decrease the pack's volume and offer stability when carrying everyday essentials. A hidden attachment point secures your helmet and a loop for your rear tail light guarantees vehicles see you. On wet days, an integrated, high-visibility raincover helps keep your stuff dry and also helps keep you noticed.
BIKE COMMUTE-SPECIFIC FEATURES
Built-in raincover, LidLock helmet carry, separate compartment for dirty clothes or shoes, blinker light attachment, and reflective prints and zipper pulls.
The integrated high-visibility raincover keeps your gear dry and helps you stay seen on the road.
Provides the flexibility to reduce volume and stabilize smaller loads.
- 26L to 8L front panel straightjacket compression
- Riding accessible, side panel, stretch mesh, zippered pocket
- Sunglasses/electronics scratch-free zippered pocket
- Front panel stretch mesh pocket for stashing bike lock or rain jacket
- Hidden Lidlock helmet carry
- Integrated and removable raincover
- Blinker light attachment
- Reflective print, zipper pulls for added safety
- Padded 15" laptop Sleeve
- Magazine / document sleeve and internal organization
- Main compartment dirty shoe/clothing separation pocket
- Front panel organization pocket
- Mesh-covered ridge foam for ventilation and comfort
- Mesh-covered die-cut foam
- Removable/adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
- Removable 25 mm webbing pack-stabilizing hipbelt
Volume Dimensions Weight O/S 1,648 in3 / 26 l 48H x 35W x 26D cm 1.18 kg