The women's-specific Mira 22-liter is a premium hydration daypack designed to offer outstanding, fully-featured performance without compromise. Made to go the distance on your most committing hike adventures, it has loads of storage and organization, all packaged in top-tier sustainable fabrics. Its highly-ventilated AirSpeed™ suspension has been improved with a molded ladder torso adjuster and it comes with the next-gen Hydraulics reservoir.
Comes with an Osprey Hydraulics™ LT 2.5 L reservoir, dedicated sleeve and sternum strap magnetic bite valve attachment.
A tensioned mesh backpanel keeps the weight off your back, enabling highly ventilated carrying comfort.
Because rain or shine, there's no excuse to not hit the trail. Stores in a zippered pocket at the base of the pack and made with bluesign® approved fabrics and DWR treatments made without PFAS.
Manta/Mira is designed to provide a body-specific fit to achieve maximum comfort and stability across body types. Packs designated as Women's are best suited for shorter, narrower, curved body types compared to packs designated as Men's.
- Dedicated hydration compartment with integrated 2.5 L LT reservoir, hose port in backpanel and Osprey Hydraclip for easier reservoir hanging
- Included raincover made with bluesign® approved fabrics and DWR treatments made without PFAS, stored in zippered pocket at base of pack
- Dual upper and lower compression straps
- Ice tool loop with bungee tie-off
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Zippered external access pocket keeps small items handy
- Front panel stretch woven pocket
- Dual-access stretch woven side pockets
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Adjustable sternum strap with magnetic closure and bite valve attachment
- Low-profile, side-zip front pocket with inner mesh pocket and key clip
- Convenient, adjustable one-size-per-gender design delivers great fit, 4 mm powder coated LightWire frame supports the load and shapes the backpanel for outstanding fit
- 3D-tensioned, breathable mesh backpanel ensures supportive fit, Injection-molded ladder system provides 4" of easy, quick torso adjustability
- Highly ventilated die-cut EVA foam is wrapped in wide spacer mesh for outstanding comfort in all weather conditions, Ventilated mesh yoke evenly distributes load for comfort while maintaining breathability, Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
MIRA 22 WITH RESERVOIR
5 - 18 kg
1343 IN3 / 22 L
57H X 33W X 25D CM
MAIN: bluesign® approved 100% recycled 210D high-tenacity honey comb contrast nylon, DWR treatments made without PFAS
BOTTOM: bluesign® approved 100% recycled 420D high-tenacity nylon, DWR treatments made without PFAS