Made to suit the mountain biking minimalist, the Savu 5-liter waist pack is ideal for quick laps on local singletrack or gravel trails. Two rigid pockets make it easy to pull and replace water bottles as you pedal, while an angled hipbelt and compression straps provide max stability over every trail. Want to go even more svelte? Each water bottle sleeve can tuck away when not needed to provide a streamlined pack.
For riders who prefer off-the-back hydration carry and the minimalism provided by a lumbar pack.
Our bike-specific, angled hipbelt and compression straps provide stability and comfort with a close-to-body fit.
Provides easy, on-the-move access to your water bottles*. Compress the bottle pockets for short rides without water to maintain stability and keep the pack close to your body. *water bottles sold separately
+ bluesign® approved main body and bottom fabrics + GRS-certified 100% recycled main body and bottom fabrics + All DWR treatments made without PFAS
- AirScape backpanel with contouring lumbar wrap provides maximum stability
- Dual snap-in-place or tuck-away water bottle sleeves
- Easily accessible zippered main compartment with internal tool organization
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Blinker light attachment with reflective graphic
- Easily accessible sunglasses/phone pocket
AIRSCAPE™ LUMBAR BACKPANEL
- Extra-thick ridged foam with center air channel for excellent ventilation
- Airmesh wrap hipbelt with zippered fabric pockets provide stability and breathability, ErgoPull waist strap closure system allows for proper snug and stable fit
305 IN3 / 5 L
18H X 23W X 10D CM
MAIN: bluesign® approved 100% recycled 600D PET packcloth, DWR treatments made without PFAS
BOTTOM: bluesign® approved 100% recycled 400D high-tenacity nylon, DWR treatments made without PFAS