The smallest silhouette in the Sportlite Series, the Sportlite 15 is perfect for small day hikes and excursions. Its minimal design is simple to use, with a slimmed-down feature set that provides just what you need and nothing more in a sustainably designed package. Despite its unassuming appearance, it still features an AirScape® backpanel that keeps this pack dynamic and comfortable, wherever your day may take you.
Simple, hiking-focused feature set.
Unisex fit, tailored to optimize comfort and stability for each volume offered.
Uses bluesign® approved, high tenacity fabrics to deliver lightweight, durable performance.
- Stretch side water bottle pockets
- Quick-release upper compression straps
- Trekking pole loops w/ upper compression strap capture
- Blinky light attachment slot at base of front panel
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Panel loading design
- Internal hydration sleeve with dual over shoulder exit ports
- Front panel zip pocket with key clip keeps small items handy
- Removable 20 mm web waistbelt
- O/S unisex fit
- Atilon foam framesheet enables dynamic body movement and evenly distributes load across the entire backpanel
- Mesh-covered ridged foam with center air channel allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- Flexible, vented EVA shoulder straps with smooth spacer mesh contact surface
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
915 IN3 / 15 L
45H X 27W X 19D CM
MAIN: bluesign® approved 100D recycled high tenacity bird eye nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
ACCENT: bluesign® approved 100D recycled high tenacity bird eye nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
BOTTOM: bluesign® approved 420D recycled nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR