Formidable, yet minimal, the Sportlite 20 is a great day hike backpack for the fast and light crowd who know what they're getting into and only pack what they need. Panel-loading design keeps your packing straightforward and a minimal silhouette eliminates any need to fuss around. Plus, its AirScape® backpanel and suspension system elevates this pack with a stable and dynamic carry that everyone can appreciate. Made with 100% recycled materials.
Simple, hiking-focused feature set.
Unisex fit, tailored to optimize comfort and stability for each volume offered.
Uses bluesign® approved, high tenacity fabrics to deliver lightweight, durable performance.
- Stretch side water bottle pockets
- Quick-release upper compression straps
- Trekking pole loops w/ upper compression strap capture
- Blinky light attachment slot at base of front panel
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Panel loading design
- Front stretch compression pocket provides quick storage or extra items
- Internal hydration sleeve with dual over shoulder exit ports
- Front panel zip pocket with key clip keeps small items handy
- O/S unisex fit
- Atilon foam framesheet enables dynamic body movement and evenly distributes load across the entire backpanel
- Mesh-covered ridged foam with center air channel allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- Flexible, vented EVA shoulder straps with smooth spacer mesh contact surface
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
1220 IN3 / 20 L
45H X 29W X 22D CM
MAIN: bluesign® approved 100D recycled high tenacity bird eye nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
ACCENT: bluesign® approved 100D recycled high tenacity bird eye nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
BOTTOM: bluesign® approved 420D recycled nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR