The Stratos' classic look and clean design, along with its impressive carrying characteristics, make it a true favorite for walkers and hikers looking for a pack with a ventilated back system and ample storage for extra clothing, provisions, water and gear. The Stratos 26's AirSpeed™ mesh back system is made of highly breathable tensioned mesh that runs seamlessly from the backpanel into the hipbelt. The outer frame of the back system is very lightweight and the back length is easily adjustable for a very high level of individual carrying comfort. The removable rain cover integrated in the lower compartment increases weather resistance and resistant nylon materials provide great durability. Stratos 26 has a lid opening with buckle and cord closure. Inside the lid itself is a large, easy-access pocket, ideal for small items.
Injection-molded suspension system w/ 3D-tensioned mesh provides breathable support.
Taller, wider frame geometry combines with tailored adjustment system to extend fit range.
Made with sustainable bluesign® approved materials.
- Internal key clip
- Zippered mesh pocket under the lid
- Two zippered hip belt pockets
- Chest strap buckle with signal whistle
- One ice axe loop
- Side compression straps
- Vertical zippered front center pocket
- Adjustable ventilated AirSpeed™ tensioned mesh back panel
- Internal hydration bladder compartment
- Integrated and removable rain cover
- Stow-on-the-Go™ attachment for trekking poles
- Lid compartment with zippered access
- Injection-molded ladder adjustment system provides 4" of torso adjustability
- O/S per gender design delivers great fit and allows for quick, easy adjustment
- Taller, wider 4 mm powder coated LightWire frame enhances fit range
- 3D-tensioned breathable mesh backpanel ensures supportive fit
- New design increases ventilated area up to 40% over our previous design
- New yoke design ensures consistent fit at any setting
- Highly ventilated die-cut EVA foam is wrapped in wide spacer mesh for outstanding comfort in all weather conditions
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Ventilated die-cut EVA foam is covered in wide spacer mesh for outstanding comfort in all weather conditions
- Large zippered pockets provide secure access to small essentials on the trail
- ErgoPull closure provides leverage to ensure snug fit and optimal load transfer
70H X 36W X 25D CM
MAIN: 210D Nylon Honey Comb Contrast Recy BSAPP C0