The women's Viva 45 is here to breathe some life into your backpacking carry with its exceptional fit and a simple, clean design that experts and greenhorns alike can appreciate. Highly adjustable, the Viva 45 is a panel load workhorse, ready to tackle overnight weekends and weeklong trips alike. The large J-zip opening provides remarkable access to your gear while an included raincover help keep everything dry should your adventure turn soggy. Its AirScape® suspension provides a close-to-body, breathable, stable fit that bears the burden for you. Made with 100% recycled materials.
Close-to-body breathable, stable fit.
Keeps your pack and gear dry in inclement weather.
Adjustable torso lengths and Fit-on-the-Fly® hipbelt to ensure a perfect fit.
- Included raincover made with PFC/PFAS-free DWR and bluesign® approved materials
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose port in backpanel
- Dual side compression straps
- Dual ice axe/trekking pole loops
- Front panel lash loops for attaching extra gear
- Accessory pad straps'
- Top-loading design with large U-panel access on front panel offers versatile packing options
- Floating top lid allows flexibility for overloads
- Large main compartment in top lid has pocket for included raincover
ADJUSTABLE TORSO LENGTH
- Fit is fine-tuned using easily accessed adjustable web system, Floating yoke design ensures consistent fit comfort at any setting
- Mesh-covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- 4 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt, Atilon framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
SPACEMESH HARNESS AND HIPBELT
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle, Soft edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and comfortable load support
9 - 14 kg
2746 IN3 / 45 L
65H X 36W X 24D CM
MAIN: Bluesign® approved 600D recycled polyester, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
ACCENT: Bluesign® approved 450D recycled polyester, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
BOTTOM: Bluesign® approved 600D recycled polyester, PFC/PFAS-free DWR